What is Brand Consulting?
Brand consultancy is a service you can choose as a way to develop your brand or to get support while creating a brand from scratch. Before starting a business, you need to research processes such as trademark inquiry and trademark registration. If you find it difficult to perform these procedures on your own, you may feel obliged to seek support from experts in the subject. In this case, what you need is brand consultancy service.
How is Brand Consulting Done?
Don’t know the communication method your brand should use? You can get support from brand communication consultants for this. Brand communication consultancy service offers you:
- Determining the communication tools you should use for your brand
- Determine, evaluate and develop the brand’s communication strategy
- Choosing the language to be used in advertisements, developing ideas by listening to clients
- To prepare the necessary corporate identity for the brand
- Involvement in planning marketing activities for the brand
- To ensure the image management of the brand
- Finding the clogged points of the brand’s profit margin
- Conducting market research
- Creating competitor analysis
If you think that you will find yourself in a big formation like Andrea of the Devil Wears Prada, which has become a classic, these services can give you what you need in a very comfortable way. In this world where big fish are food for small fish, getting brand consultancy service for your business may be one of the best decisions you will make.
Can You Have a Corporate Identity with Just a Logo?
After stepping into business life, every person can take on the desire to create their personal brand. After all, everyone wants to stand out in their field and reach wider audiences. It’s not enough just to have a logo for this. Processes such as creating a corporate identity, preparing the consumer experience map of the brand, creating the brand positioning can no longer be a challenge for you with the brand consultancy service.
Your corporate identity represents the value of your brand. For example, using your logo in the same dimensions or using the same fonts in social media posts and posters that will attract people’s attention is an important point for corporate identity. Your logo is only your appearance, and having a corporate identity is the beginning of your brand!