What is Student Coaching?
As the name suggests, student coaching is briefly the motivation provided to the student during the learning process. The student coach helps the student he/she coaches to get to know himself/herself, develop his/her individual study skills and discover his/her own potential. In this process, the student learns to cope with the stress brought by the period along with the education period. It is essential for the student to set his goals correctly, not to lose motivation during the learning process, and to expand the limits of his productivity. If these requirements are met, the learning process becomes easier and a successful result is achieved.
Content and Benefits of Education and Student Coaching Sessions
- The main purpose is to ensure that the student undergoes an educational process while protecting his or her personal and mental health, without forgetting that the goal is not success in the exam but in life.
- First of all, the training coach helps the student to know himself, to know what he wants and to set his goals correctly. The role of the educational coach here is to guide the student in determining the interests and abilities of the student, determining their goals and reaching the determined goal without interfering.
- The student who knows himself works with a higher motivation towards a goal he knows he really wants. In case of a possible loss of motivation, the necessary support is also provided by these sessions.
- The student’s study process is organized by preparing a program for the student. The training coach monitors the program regularly, supervises the student and prevents possible deviations. By following the success in school and exams, it detects the deficiencies of the student and develops new methods to improve their study skills.
- If the student encounters problems such as loss of concentration, lack of self-confidence and difficulty in time management, the student needs professional help.
- As a result, working for the student ceases to be a burden. The student becomes willing and willing to work.
In which situations is a training coach needed?
During the education process, many students are constantly questioned, counseled and pressured by their environment. Such interventions distract the student from studying, reduce the general motivation of the student, and at such times, the student becomes aggressive and closed to communication. For this reason, many students need professional support.
There are training coaches to provide this professional support that the student needs. The training coach helps the student to achieve success by allowing the student to determine the truth himself, without giving any direction to the student. If you are looking for an education coach for your child, you can contact us.